The first of which is that the temperature of my phone continued to creep up, the longer that I was playing. And even just sitting on an interaction screen caused the temperature to go up. The second was that in some combat situations, there were some definite frame drops.
So the differences between the duo of gaming phones will be mostly incremental. Both Black Shark 4 smartphones come with three rear camera modules. The Pro version has a 64MP primary sensor, which the non-Pro variant replaces with a 48MP counterpart. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP macro lens. At the front, we get a 20MP module for selfies and video calls. Lastly, connectivity options on the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
It could be that it uses a split charging system similar to the Lenovo phone which charges from two ports simultaneously. All you have to do is wait for the background update process to finish. You can also remove the case if you have installed any; doing so will help your phone dissipate heat better. When you update an Android Smartphone, you see the usual installation process, then the phone restarts stock firmware ROM, and it looks like the update is complete, but it isn’t. Because, after the reboot, the phone starts optimizing the apps in the background, which requires more processing power than when idle. Well, there is nothing wrong with your phone; when you turn on your phone’s Hotspot, your phone has to connect with the cellular network and use WiFi to act as a hotspot. Unfortunately, this puts too much work on the battery and starts to heat up.
- Backed by a powerful 4500mAh battery, you have the power to last all day.
- As in the launch event (of Snapdragon 888), it was revealed that the Black Shark will also develop Snapdragon 888 powered smartphone soon.
- Unfortunately, we find the same problems as on MIUI such as ads in native applications (even the file manager).
- Below I have shared various common problems and their solutions.
- We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro firmware and the supplementary instructions.
- The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio) is the screen size of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro. Xiaomi announced the launch of the Black Shark 4 smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 phone with 6.67 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.